Sunday, March 2, 2008

Slashmysearch: Paid to Searching the web

Slashmysearch has been around since August 2006 and allows you to earn money for using their Search Engine. You search the web for information almost on a daily basis so why not get paid for doing that. I subscribed to Slashmysearch two days back and after two days I have earned little over $2, just for doing casual searches every now or then looking for information. You can search the web, ebay, ebay misspelled keywords and Amazon right from within this search engine.

I think its a great opportunity and the amount increases pretty quick, perhaps more than you would make with Adsense.

What I tend to do is keep one browser window open after visiting this search engine. For any search that I want to do, I try this search engine first and If I cant find the info that I am looking for, then I would try Google or Yahoo. This way atleast I am earning for the things I do on the net, searching in this case. After a little while you get use to it, so give it a try.

No comments: